Charter Yacht Owners and Professional Skippers - Increase Yacht Security
Charter yachts carrying more than twelve paying passengers must become certified under the ISPS Code.
Working with the owner and skipper of a charter yacht, either power or sail, our team will:
- Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of the ISPS Code.
- Train the applicant to become qualified as a Vessel Security Officer (Yachts) either by means of a two day shore-based course or by training on board on a one-to-one basis.
- Work with the skipper on the production of a charter yacht security assessment. This process will involve detailed inspection of every aspect of the vessel followed by production of an equally detailed assessment document.
- Produce and test a Yacht Security Plan.
- Where appropriate, arrange for an inspection leading to full ISPS certification
of the vessel.
Yacht-Secure International's Vessel Security Officer training and assessment will increase your yacht security.
| Site Home | About Yacht-Secure | Contact Yacht-Secure | Charter Yacht Owners & Professional Skippers | Designing, Building & Re-fitting a Charter Yacht |
Shore-based Courses for Yacht Skippers | Blue Water Cruising? | ISPS Code |
Instructions for Printing